News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 12, 2009, 10:53:06 AM
Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 11, 2009, 07:00:54 PMboot in his rear.

Is that as sick as it sounds?
The Greeks used to punish naughty people by pushing a pumpkin in someone's "rear".
Makes you think, doesn't it ::)

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 11, 2009, 07:00:54 PMNo need to be hating SirIngusBingus just because he's masochistic, and because his personal preference of pain is a boot in his rear.

I meant my boot kicking someone else's rear.

GreekGeek

Aha. Like spanking someone with a boot.
If that isn't love ::)

OT: I love Cipher Peon Battle from Pokémon Colosseum =D
It's epic.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pxYogogNs
Could you please help me with arranging this one Brass (or someone else), it's such a hard one.

Brassman388

Yeah, it's no problem, that bass line is killer though. I wonder how we're going to get that.

SuperFireKirby

That'd be a fun sheet to play.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

The problem is the fast piano part, which starts in the beginning and can scarcely be heard after a while.
And the freakin' fast guitar solo :o
But I've finished the major things of it.

Brassman388

Send it my way so i can see what you need done.

GreekGeek

I've only got a PDF and MIDI file, or you must be able to open sib. files. :-\

Brassman388

I can do all of those, even the sib files.

GreekGeek

It's gonna be so cool when it's finished :D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

SuperFireKirby

I wish people new what an awsome game Dark Cloud 2 is. That way people on here might actually care about what I'm working on. sigh...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!