News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

OT: I love the music from Route 228 (Pokémon Pearl) :D It's so fantastic!

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:40:40 PMOT: I love the music from Route 228 (Pokémon Pearl) :D It's so fantastic!

Sadly... I have never heard of it.

Brassman388

Cool, thanks, i'll be sure to listen to it.

random_goldfish

My friend has pretty much dissapeared since getting Platinum...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:49:05 PMMy friend has pretty much dissapeared since getting Platinum...

Getting Platinum?

random_goldfish

Third Poke'mon game in the new generation. Like Red and Blue...and then Yellow came out.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

I think I would love the game. But I'm too poor to buy it :(

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:54:25 PMThird Poke'mon game in the new generation. Like Red and Blue...and then Yellow came out.

Wow, didnt know that they had to move to metal "colors" next thing you know, they'll be making pokemon... mercury!

GreekGeek

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:57:07 PMThat would be cool :D

Sorry... don't see the point, will the music be good is the question.

GreekGeek

Okay you may find this lame, but I love the word Mercury because it remembers me of Freddie Mercury, which was one of the best composers I know. R.I.P.

Tranzlater

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 02:23:11 AMOkay you may find this lame, but I love the word Mercury because it remembers me of Freddie Mercury, which was one of the best composers I know. R.I.P.

Well pokémon mercury would lead on to pokémon krypton, and god knows what disturbed pokémon there would be in that...

And yes, I do find it lame.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 05, 2009, 03:12:49 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 02:23:11 AMOkay you may find this lame, but I love the word Mercury because it remembers me of Freddie Mercury, which was one of the best composers I know. R.I.P.

Well pokémon mercury would lead on to pokémon krypton, and god knows what disturbed pokémon there would be in that...

Thanks, very kind of you.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 03:13:33 AM
Quote from: Tranzlater on April 05, 2009, 03:12:49 AM

Thanks, very kind of you.

Well, Freddie Mercury sounds like and interesting composer, as for pokemon krypton. I wonder how many different pokemon there will be. I mean, back in my day, there was only 150... now theres like... 1500. What's the deal with that? They're gonna have to make a pla-- no... 2 planets for all of theses pokemon.