News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 11, 2009, 01:22:05 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on September 10, 2009, 06:14:18 PMShe's the hardest girl Ive met...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

That may be the best use of a smiley I've ever seen.

Gu4n

The hardest girls are one big adventure: you never know how you end up after a conversation. When you don't expect it, it's bull's eye; when you think you're going the right direction, she turns you awfully down.

Speaking of girls: I met two interesting Japanese girls this week. The first one was last Tuesday, and she was really cosy and probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. The conversation was rather short, but great fun. Today I met another one. She was pretty cute, too, and we had a good conversation for about two hours. Some people already thought we were a couple.

ALPRAS

Quote from: G-Han on September 11, 2009, 02:18:24 PMThe hardest girls are one big adventure: you never know how you end up after a conversation. When you don't expect it, it's bull's eye; when you think you're going the right direction, she turns you awfully down.

Thats why i only fall in love with hard girls: because they are special, unique and unpredictable ...
When I have big conversations with her, She tell's me something that makes me to turn me down, makes me hopeless, and sadness...
But then, when we gain some courage, and we do the right choices to "Keep on track", and she gives you hope, we feel like the king of the world. And then it start all over again (hopless, Super hope!,hopless, Super hope!,hopless, Super hope!...)

SuperFireKirby

And the cycle continues...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Familiar feeling, that one, ALPRAS... Am in almost the same situation myself. At times, I feel like giving up completely, other times, things seem kinda... right. We're on good terms, but I think it's a clear border on how close she wants us to be (don't know where that border goes, though). Doesn't exactly help either that I'm an atheist and she quite religious.

I guess it's better to stay good friends than bad... whatever it would be. Only thing is, it's sometimes hard to keep that attitude.
*sigh*
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SirIngusBingus

XD for having a girlfriend already. But yeah, I know the feeling.

Oh, she's amazing...

ALPRAS

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 12, 2009, 02:12:02 PMDoesn't exactly help either that I'm an atheist and she quite religious.

I have the same problem. Im a catholic, but she is an atheist. The good thing is that religion is not a problem for her, which is very good :P
Normally, I use to be very good detecting the factor "How much does she want you to be with/close to her", but this time is hard. Sometimes it looks like that Im only a friend between million, but in other days, it looks like that Im really important to her, like her birthday dinner. She only invited the closest friends, and it looks Im in that list, and I only know her for 6 months. The other know her since they are kids... It looks like im in the right way...

Gu4n

Don't wait too long before you make your move, then. I got turned down two, or even three times, with: "Sorry, but you're too much a brother to me." So then I was like: "Okay, but why?", "I guess because you're just too nice." Don't take it as a compliment, though.

Jamaha

Oh yes, the fantastic role of mr. nice guy.

Gu4n

I'd rather stick with this one for the time being:

Oh, and look what I found here (picture-time). Me and a colleague with Brian Crecente and Michael McWherthey from Kotaku.

Recording a podcast with Niels 't Hooft, founder of ZHQ (these days known as the Hylia).

And yes, before the joke is made: I do have other shirts.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: G-Han on September 14, 2009, 09:05:22 AMAnd yes, before the joke is made: I do have other shirts.

Yes, but all of your other shirts are identical, right?

ALPRAS

Quote from: G-Han on September 14, 2009, 12:12:22 AMDon't wait too long before you make your move, then. I got turned down two, or even three times, with: "Sorry, but you're too much a brother to me." So then I was like: "Okay, but why?", "I guess because you're just too nice." Don't take it as a compliment, though.

Ahh... i think its too late now then... She treats me like "brother" since I met her almost.. But still, Ill not give up from her!
I know it could sound stupid, and probably the result will be negative, but Im so tired of being depressed because of this, that I want to stop this now. Girls, the much we love them, the much we'll hate them...

Jamaha

Look I've posted about you on the internet, love me!

ALPRAS

Well, the dinner was yesterday... I couldnt made that decisive "jump", but I can say that was very important for our relation.
I discovered that she gives more importance than I thought... Also, Ive met her family, and they totally love me! Ive made a mini piano recital in the hotel, just to make an exhibition, and they also loved me :P
They want me to be part of their family, if you know what they mean  ;D
After that, her aunt taught me an Angolan dance, and then, Mariana (The girl :P) invited me to dance. It was awesome :P
After a lot of stuff, we went to a bar, and we've drank a lot :P I love Vodka Cola xD

So, what do you guys think about this?
Quote from: JaMaHa on September 20, 2009, 01:41:47 AMLook I've posted about you on the internet, love me!

LOL, that was awesome xD xD

Seeker

I think that if you know any Chopin Nocturnes, now is the time.
This is a signature.