News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I don't know, I can ask anyone if they know what a nintendo is, and they would be able to answer it. Anyone.

Magus Darkwind

What is A nintendo? Lol,
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

GreekGeek

I'm torn between two pieces.
Nintendo will never make games as good as the OOT, MM, Pokémon R/B/Y, Paper Mario TTYD, but they're still a good company.
I agree though that the quality of the games they make, keeps on tumblin'.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I love E3. I thought this year would be crap, but no, they somehow managed to make it good.

Halo Reach, anyone? I hope it's right at the beginning, when they first meet the covenant. They said it was a prequel.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I love the soon to be released Conduit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Nintendo Power gave it an 8.0, for being too similar to every other shooting game.

Not that I really trust/like them since they were bought out by Future, though.

SuperFireKirby

Really? I didn't know that. i do not love that.

SirIngusBingus

Yeah. Apparently it was pretty generic, other than the motion control.

Palagerini

Speaking of E3... Modern Warfare 2 looked beast. Can't wait till that comes out.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Infinity Ward's doing this one so it's gonna be beasty.

GreekGeek

I love the fact someone told me yesterday that I'm a musical genius ;D

SuperFireKirby

I love the fct that I've always been a musical genious. Who likes to spell the word genious wrong.

GreekGeek

I love the fact that Kirby is being soooo shy.
*ahum*