News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 09, 2009, 01:40:53 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 09, 2009, 01:17:01 AMVista sucks.

I Love XP.

Have you tried vista?
People only hate Vista because it took way too long to come. Vista is better than XP by so much.
But it is expensive- we were going to upgrade our XP to Vista and we decided it would be waaaaay more worth it if we just bought another computer with Vista on it.

I don't like Vista because it has so many problems. And this is from experience. I had vista on my laptop when i got it, but after a month, the entire registry started to act funny and eventually crashed my computer. Visuals are nice, but tend to slow down performance by 30% (give or take some..). Vista is never consistant, it'll change things and create so many problems file wise. It's index system is shit, and forms a slow startup after a month of usage.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 09, 2009, 10:33:25 AMI don't like Vista because it has so many problems. And this is from experience. I had vista on my laptop when i got it, but after a month, the entire registry started to act funny and eventually crashed my computer. Visuals are nice, but tend to slow down performance by 30% (give or take some..). Vista is never consistant, it'll change things and create so many problems file wise. It's index system is shit, and forms a slow startup after a month of usage.
I agree with all you've saied....
I had to format all my laptop because the shitty vista decided to corrupt a bunch of files (no, it wasnt a virus)... This is stupid you know why? because , when you make Ctrl+Alt+Del on XP to stop some processes, just to make your PC faster, normally, when you restart the PC, the processes are all there again... But the same thing doesnt happen on Vista... Instead, it shows a bunch of errors messages...

Brassman388

Yeah, I could go on, but I'm not going to due the the people loyal to vista. If I had a quarter for every fuckup that Vista had... I'd be rich.

That's my final word on this topic.

I love......... My Banana Tree!!!

Tranzlater

I guess it's just the people that use it.
Vista is just extremely different, and, well, windows 7 looks to Vista like IE8 looks to IE7.
So get used to it. It is the future of civilisation.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

My banana tree still is better than yours.  :P

ALPRAS

Mine's dead for a year...

GreekGeek

My birth tree has been cut. It felt so horrible to cut my arms and legs :'(

Tranzlater

All our trees got cut down when we moved 'cuz of the extension.
Even our pear tree... it made tasty pears.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

That's lame, i once had a peach tree. it died

Tranzlater

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wait, I don't even like peaches... hang on....

Are peaches... umm... I dunno I think I got them mixed up with apricots... they definately suck...
... ... ...

Mangos are nice.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Man... I wish I had a mango tree. Those are delicious.

random_goldfish

Mangos are good...really good...but they make me nausiated.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Maybe you're not meant for south equator food.

GreekGeek

I like apples. Very ordinary, but I always feel sick if I've eaten mangos.

random_goldfish

YES!
I <3 Apples!

I think there are a lot of equater things I'm not meant for...I start sun burning in April for instance.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^