News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Emergence (Final Update - 28.03.12)

Started by Cobraroll, March 27, 2009, 03:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

spitllama, you don't understand. It's more than great, it's like, the best Pokemon fan fic ever.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 28, 2012, 11:50:06 AMToday, it's been three years since the first Emergence chapter was written and posted here. In communion of the anniversary, let me tell you the epilogue to the story. Please excuse the lack of Pokémon.
Actually, you were off by a day D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Cobraroll

^This.

I had checked the date of the first chapter's submission, but didn't see that it was submitted a short while past midnight, or early in the beginning of March 28. It would have been more appropriate to get the epilogue up on the 27th, seeing as the first chapter was written in the late evening of that day, but oh well. It would still have been off by a day for some.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

porygons

It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: CobrarollWe do what we can, because we must,
for the good of us all.

portal reference. found it.

Cobraroll

Congratulations! I recall having slipped a reference or two in some of the chapters. There is a Terminator reference somewhere early on too, if I remember correctly.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Seriously this hasn't been posted in for over a year. The author is long gone, and nobody cares if you're reading it.  Obvious troll is obvious

mikey

I wouldn't say june is "long gone"   :-\
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

mikey

And in fact cobraroll was on September 22 not june.  He might care that somebody is reading his story.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

That's not the point. Usually if you're reading someone's story, you post comments on it, not just that you're reading. There's plenty of people that have read this story as well as many others in the board that probably have never posted in the thread.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 03, 2013, 09:45:35 AMThat's not the point. Usually if you're reading someone's story, you post comments on it, not just that you're reading. There's plenty of people that have read this story as well as many others in the board that probably have never posted in the thread.

Says the person who posts a bajillion posts about upcoming projects and chapters before they're even started
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.