The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Umm... no? Caps only capitalises letters, not symbols, hence CAPS lock. Try it yourself.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I'm Back! That's good news I suppose

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

I'm actually befriended by people on here now. Before the site crashed, I don't remember one person on here who liked me. That would also be good news.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Eh heh... yeah... people like you...
(Psst... GreekGeek... help me out here...)
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Perhaps I'm not liked because of my beastyness. Yep, I think that's it.

GreekGeek

We...all...think...you're...a...very

Uum...

SPECIAL...person.

No I like you, seriously.

Tranzlater

Mm

You like him seriously, eh?
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

What are you guys babbling on about?

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 07:15:00 AMUmm... no? Caps only capitalises letters, not symbols, hence CAPS lock. Try it yourself.

THIS IS A TEST.

Crap you're right. My humble apologies, Mr. Tranzlater, sir.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 02:04:55 PMMm

You like him seriously, eh?
Mmm..

*thinks*

*rubs his head*

I guess so...

Jamaha

Write posts that make sense, thank you.

SuperFireKirby

Well I'm once again frightened that greekgeek will pop out of the bushes on my way to school tomorrow. Delightful.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2009, 01:37:51 PMWell I'm once again frightened that greekgeek will pop out of the bushes on my way to school tomorrow. Delightful.
Thanks. It's delicious to be pissed off all the time by some of you.

SuperFireKirby

I'm glad you had a tasty experience.