News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm finally gonna get a new copy of Dark Cloud 2! Lost the old one about a year ago and now I get to beat it all over again!(thats a good thing by the way)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Hahaha, nice have fun with that. I'm getting Castlevania Aria of Sorrow(haven't played any of them yet)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SirIngusBingus

Get the GBA double cartridge: It has Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (which is the coolest name ever).

Tranzlater

I haven't played Castlevania.

Love Metroid though.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I think I'll get a copy of MC: Armageddon while I'm at it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 22, 2009, 02:02:02 PMI haven't played Castlevania.

Love Metroid though.

Metroid is amazing.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

They just announced Prime Trilogy for Wii. The first 2 games now have motion controls:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/4A1Syzzc_ME4WbUIymmEgSV88GPpefR2

SuperFireKirby

That'll be cool except the first one I find impossible to beat and I'm good at puzzle games.

Brassman388

Just one more reason for me to get a wii.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 22, 2009, 02:06:46 PMJust one more reason for me to get a wii.

OMG you don't have one?
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

OMG! He was smart enough not to buy one?!

SirIngusBingus

Get one.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2009, 02:06:11 PMThat'll be cool except the first one I find impossible to beat and I'm good at puzzle games.

I got all the way to the end on the first one, but I couldn't even beat the *mild spoilers* Outer Core of the Metroid Prime.

SuperFireKirby

Brassman, for the love of god don't waste $250 dollars on a system with almost no good games.

Brassman388

Nope, don't own one, my loyalty to nintendo left quite a bit ago. But there are some reasons that I would get a wii. As long as I don't pay for it.