News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I'm finally gonna get a new copy of Dark Cloud 2! Lost the old one about a year ago and now I get to beat it all over again!(thats a good thing by the way)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Hahaha, nice have fun with that. I'm getting Castlevania Aria of Sorrow(haven't played any of them yet)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SirIngusBingus

Get the GBA double cartridge: It has Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance (which is the coolest name ever).

Tranzlater

I haven't played Castlevania.

Love Metroid though.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I think I'll get a copy of MC: Armageddon while I'm at it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 22, 2009, 02:02:02 PMI haven't played Castlevania.

Love Metroid though.

Metroid is amazing.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

They just announced Prime Trilogy for Wii. The first 2 games now have motion controls:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/4A1Syzzc_ME4WbUIymmEgSV88GPpefR2

SuperFireKirby

That'll be cool except the first one I find impossible to beat and I'm good at puzzle games.

Brassman388

Just one more reason for me to get a wii.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 22, 2009, 02:06:46 PMJust one more reason for me to get a wii.

OMG you don't have one?
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

OMG! He was smart enough not to buy one?!

SirIngusBingus

Get one.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2009, 02:06:11 PMThat'll be cool except the first one I find impossible to beat and I'm good at puzzle games.

I got all the way to the end on the first one, but I couldn't even beat the *mild spoilers* Outer Core of the Metroid Prime.

SuperFireKirby

Brassman, for the love of god don't waste $250 dollars on a system with almost no good games.

Brassman388

Nope, don't own one, my loyalty to nintendo left quite a bit ago. But there are some reasons that I would get a wii. As long as I don't pay for it.