News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2009, 05:50:51 PMNo wonder when I spammed the post to 1000 topic way back when I never recieved posts. I wrote the entire bananna phone song, giving each line of the lyrics a seperate post. Good times...
That helps.

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 19, 2009, 01:26:29 PMMy story (link in my signature) now has 3 readers! Wohoo!

Anyone willing to make it 4?
Don't forget that! >:(

SuperFireKirby

I got a 78 on my Spanish test. Had to answer fifteen uber difficult questions in complete Spanish about my childhood. And it was speaking so it was even more difficult.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2009, 01:30:04 PMI got a 78 on my Spanish test. Had to answer fifteen uber difficult questions in complete Spanish about my childhood. And it was speaking so it was even more difficult.
And what's a 78 in English marks? An A or an E?

SuperFireKirby

Well it's a very high C actually since it was 78 out of 100. But if I got a 90 out of 100 it would be an A. But I hate Spanish so its an accomplishment for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

My Spanish class was so easy, I did most of my HW in class, and the parts I didn't do in that time didn't get done. And I still passed, with ease...I don't think I learned a thing from that class...but you know, like 4 people had to retake the course cuz they didn't pass
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

Well I've been takin it for four years and I hate it more every day! It sucks!

GreekGeek

I'm so happy I don't have spanish. I gotta read some stupid books though for French, English (Hamlet *pukes*), Dutch, Latin and Greek :o

Brassman388

YEAH!!! I finally got a Violin!!!

GreekGeek

That's so cool :D
I'd love to be able to play the violin, but it always sounds like a cat being tortured.

SirIngusBingus

I have a violin but can't play it. But it's a redwood violin-they can't make those any longer. It was my great-great-grandmother's originally.

GreekGeek

Violins always make me recall Malibu, no Malta, no Malli, no Maluka, no ...
Erm...

Makar :D

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Yaaaaaaay forgetfulness
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 21, 2009, 12:22:11 PMHe plays Cello.
I know, but I don't know another video game character that plays a string instrument and I always forget about the cellos.

SirIngusBingus

Makar was an amazing character. He should have been in the Save a Character game, and won. He's a baby tree that plays Cello, for crying out loud.