News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 18, 2009, 10:18:58 PMThe Great Forest of Flagstaff.

???
That sounds like a Final Fantasy woods.

SirIngusBingus

Seems more like something out of Kirby to me...

GreekGeek

I don't know the games really.

Brassman388

Either way, it was amazing. No snow, but it was nice. You guys should go there sometime. It's beautiful there.

GreekGeek

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I'm going to new mexico this summer. Its gonna be sweet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

My story (link in my signature) now has 3 readers! Wohoo!

Anyone willing to make it 4?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I just looked at the details of my own profile and went into the archives of all my posts ever and I really have over 1200. its weird. :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

That'll be because of the Forum Games posts.

Brassman388

Magus Darkwind

Have fun SFK, and Greekgeek, I don't know many of the games either
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Magus Darkwind

I actually have 211 posts Well now 212
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

No wonder when I spammed the post to 1000 topic way back when I never recieved posts. I wrote the entire bananna phone song, giving each line of the lyrics a seperate post. Good times...