News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I honestly think that koji and nobuo were acually kinda... lazy with the arrangements. Not to say that there are some good ones. I just haven't listened to enough of them yet.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, alot of composers of video game music wil make the theme first and then base twenty other songs off of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

So, what's going on with this topic? Are we closing it like the bad news topic?

SuperFireKirby

As far as I can see, no. And that's good news!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Hahaha, nice. I just finished my arrangements for:

CT: World Revolution
CT: Final Battle
CT: Secret of the Forest
...now I just need to get these on compy, and that, is also good news
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

GreekGeek

The good news is I found out about the Master Ball Glitch in Pokémon Colosseum :D

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 16, 2009, 05:18:56 AMThe good news is I found out about the Master Ball Glitch in Pokémon Colosseum :D

Do tell.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 16, 2009, 09:27:27 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 16, 2009, 05:18:56 AMThe good news is I found out about the Master Ball Glitch in Pokémon Colosseum :D

Do tell.
I don't know if that was serious, but I will.
You select a Pokéball with your first Pokémon and then with the second Pokémon, you swap the Pokéball you'll be using with another one, so the order will change. Then you'll also be able to use an attack. That way a Pokéball will never be used, but it can catch Pokémon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQ0EU8c66s

SirIngusBingus

;D

That just made that entire game WAY easier...

SuperFireKirby

I got a tv for two dollars! Its only an eight inch but its better than no tv in my room.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 16, 2009, 11:44:53 AMI got a tv for two dollars! Its only an eight inch but its better than no tv in my room.
That's sick :o You won't even get a bottle of water here for two dollars.
And it's stunning that Kirby and Brass have the same amount of posts ::)

SirIngusBingus

Good news! Tranz is back!  ;D

Tranzlater

Woot to de fullest, bruvvas.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.