News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

That's a pitty, if you download the files I uploaded you will hear enough orchester  ::) ;D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

I've heard enough orchestrated recordings, but I would like to see more live orchestra.

GreekGeek

Maybe it's because I don't like orchestras :P

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

I don't know, I don't like the brass (sorry Brassman, I like you a lot though :P) and they often perform horrible music (I don't like the orchestra remakes from Brawl either...)

Brassman388

It's alright, everyone likes something different. Maybe if I can find a good recording of a brass line. That might change your mind.

*goes and looks for a recording*

GreekGeek

You could try, but I'm very stubborn.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

That could give some nice results ::)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 12, 2009, 11:31:24 PMI don't know, I don't like the brass (sorry Brassman, I like you a lot though :P) and they often perform horrible music (I don't like the orchestra remakes from Brawl either...)

Yeah I actually kind of hated Brawl's ochestra remakes. The original were much better. Example: Song of Storms. Original was amazing and the ochestra remake of it cant even compare.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I must wholeheartedly agree.

Good news: classes end 5 weeks from tomorrow!

Cobraroll

Some Brawl remixes are awesome, though.
Route 1, Dialga/Palkia battle, Zelda Theme, Checker Knights (OK, that was perhaps orchestral to start with), Tetris A, Fire Emblem...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Checker knights wasn't re done on Brawl just to let you know. Exact same version as in Kirby Air Ride.

And I'd hate to be you Ingus. Class for me ends on May 28 since I dont have to take any of my finals!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2009, 11:55:05 AMAnd I'd hate to be you Ingus. Class for me ends on May 28 since I dont have to take any of my finals!

Well WHOOPEE for you.

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 14, 2009, 11:48:59 AMSome Brawl remixes are awesome, though.
Route 1, Dialga/Palkia battle, Zelda Theme, Checker Knights (OK, that was perhaps orchestral to start with), Tetris A, Fire Emblem...

I absolutely love the Melee Fire Emblem conglomerate, particularly the arrangement of Together We Ride. Simply epic.

SuperFireKirby

Once again with the remakes, together we ride was not redone for Brawl, it is the same exact version as on melee.