Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

It surely is good news though.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

No news is bad news not being told.

Magus Darkwind

I rocked that CHSPE (California High School Proficiency Exam) so hard. So at least once I am done finishing that TON of work I'll be good to go.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

omega

Walmart is hiring and I get my license in 8 days.

(Though working at walmart might not exactly be good news it means I have some money flowing in and that IS good news)
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

SuperFireKirby

I dont have swine flu, meaning I dont have to take nothing more than bad tasting medicine to get rid of it!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Girl Scout Cookies are finally in! I LOOK FOWARD TO THIS DAY ALL YEAR!!!!!  ;D

SuperFireKirby

What? I got my girlscout cookies back in January. You guys must do different times where ever you live or somethin.

GreekGeek

We ain't got girlscout cookies here, we got some stupid girls about some kind of secret organization which will kill you if you don't join it. They have guns in their pockets, I swear to god.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 07, 2009, 12:32:23 AMWe ain't got girlscout cookies here, we got some stupid girls about some kind of secret organization which will kill you if you don't join it. They have guns in their pockets, I swear to god.

The Dutch Mafia perhaps?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 07, 2009, 02:01:24 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 07, 2009, 12:32:23 AMWe ain't got girlscout cookies here, we got some stupid girls about some kind of secret organization which will kill you if you don't join it. They have guns in their pockets, I swear to god.

The Dutch Mafia perhaps?

Oh that's why they always throw dead mice at our house =)
The Dutch Girlscout Mafia, that would be soooo cool =D

Brassman388

Haha, wonder what that would look like.

SirIngusBingus