News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Oh firekirby, do you really have nothing else to think about?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

...I wanted reply 100... I didn't see that  :-[
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Well, too bad, you didn't get it.

SirIngusBingus

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I had a good thought, why does a bear shit in the woods?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Wait... that's a good thought?  ???
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Ehhhh... that was my friend jacob. He's the shortest kid you'll ever meet. Thats why we nicknamed him the short kid. ;D

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 18, 2009, 12:54:04 PMI had a good thought, why does a bear shit in the woods?

...Where else is it gonna shit?

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Thats enough from you Kurt Kobain