News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

What?  ::)
Words that you need to live by: ã,†ã£ãã,Šã—てã,,ってね!!!

Brassman388

Say Slowly?

I don't quite understand the nature of your statement.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Most likely me.

He's weird like that.

Oh, and GreekGeek, I'm not leaving anytime soon. I've been here pretty much since the beginning. So sit down and stfu.

Brassman388

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 14, 2009, 12:16:12 PMSay Slowly?

I don't quite understand the nature of your statement.

*cough*

Dude

Google it! ;D

I think the language translator works too

EDIT: The translator sucks.

It means "Take it easy!!!"

Brassman388

I did. It said, "Say Slowly..."

I dont quite get what you mean by your statement.  \/

Quote from: Dude on April 14, 2009, 12:11:34 PMWhat?  ::)
Words that you need to live by: ã,†ã£ãã,Šã—てã,,ってね!!!

Tranzlater

You know Japanese? I really wanna learn it, and our school seems to have the resources for it, but they frickin' have no teachers (cuz they spent all their money on bike shelters no-one uses)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

ALl we have at my school is spanish and french so I have to wait till college to take Japanese.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

My school has wasted all its money on Smartboards. Have you seen these? 75% of classrooms in my school have one. At 2000 (no joke) bucks apiece, we're out....about $350,000. The music department can't even afford to have its instruments repaired! I had to play on a Tenor Sax for a month that couldn't play above high G or below low E. It was kinda sad really....

SuperFireKirby

Only my Geometry teacher has one that I know of. But I hear alot of other teachers I don't have have one too. They're pretty cool, but not 2000 dollars cool, especially when overhead projectors or digital progectors work just as well for ten times less.

SirIngusBingus

Maybe if they were failsafe, they'd be worth a quarter of that, but there always seems to be something wrong with them.

Dude

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 15, 2009, 03:28:37 AMYou know Japanese?
Nope. I have to thank Touhou for that little bit of info.

ALPRAS

Ill be out (here and GMW) for a long period of time (like 2 months) and Ill just post a few times, and Ill not make new arrangements till there... Reasons? school, tests, and Im a teacher now :P