The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I give them my condolences.

ALPRAS

You gentelmen (haha! this time Ive said it well xD), are the craziest nerds I ever seen!  ;D

random_goldfish

Hahaha, but being weird is good!
Right now my good news is I get to blast Bohemian Rhapsody really, really loud and sing it loudly!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 09, 2009, 09:43:10 AMHahaha, but being weird is good!
Right now my good news is I get to blast Bohemian Rhapsody really, really loud and sing it loudly!

"MAMA MIA MAMA MIAAA!!!!!"

ALPRAS

The good news is that Ive crashed with my motorbike and we both survived :P I have some scratches in my leaft arm, but I think Im ok..
The same thing happens with ma bike...

Interesting... Ive been hited by a car 4 times, and Ive crashed 2, and I never broke nothing and I never went to the hospital because of accidents...... Oh yeah! my angel guardian is the best!

random_goldfish

Hahaha, I've been hit by a parked car.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Wow, i don't think that I've ever been hit nor has been hit by any kind of vehicle.

GreekGeek

I've never been hit, but I could have died so many times because of accidents that I stopped counting :P

ALPRAS

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 10, 2009, 12:49:59 AMI've never been hit, but I could have died so many times because of accidents that I stopped counting :P

same  ;D

Brassman388

Yeah, sadly I know what you mean.

Lets toast to that.

Cheers.

Tranzlater

I think I was hit by a flying unicorn.
That's what my parents told me.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Is that what they're calling in now... something must be done about this! We say no to retarded babies!

GreekGeek

My parents told so much. Luckily they stopped talking.

Tranzlater

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 10, 2009, 11:15:57 PMMy parents told so much. Luckily they stopped talking.

Another way of saying you killed your parents.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Or they killed me and now I'm in heaven with Jezus sitting next to me.