News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

I didn't realize that nin was back! And since the websites back so am I! So excuse me for my language but...

SHIT YEAH!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 11, 2009, 12:23:11 PMI didn't realize that nin was back! And since the websites back so am I! So excuse me for my language but...

SHIT YEAH!!!!!!!

Did youz only jast foond out?

I never realised the site was back until march O_o (and I stopped posting on sept. 20th)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

I think I've been back since December.  ;D
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

GreekGeek

I don't remember when I realized it was back on. But I'm glad it's starting to live again. A couple of weeks ago it felt like the forum was dying.

SuperFireKirby

When it went down in september i'd search it up couple weeks to see if it had come back but I gave up in november and just for fun i tried again and it magically appeared...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I've been back since it's been back.

Tranzlater

I saw on the DSP chatroom...
I stopped searching ages ago but I'd occasionaly look on the old domain to see if anything had changed.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Ive returned almost when the site returned.....

Brassman388

You know who id wish return? Soundtest, they haven't been back for awhile now, it sucks.

SuperFireKirby

Brassman388

He's the creator of this site, right?

Dude