News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

The best things in life are free. Thats because they're free.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2009, 02:13:08 PMBrassman, for the love of god don't waste $250 dollars on a system with almost no good games.

? Ok, a lot of the games weren't great, but TP? SPM? Mario Kart? Brawl? Fire Emblem (My personal favorite)? Galaxy? All the VC games?

SuperFireKirby

I would have bought a 360 instead if I knew what was in store for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 22, 2009, 02:17:54 PMI would have bought a 360 instead if I knew what was in store for me.

yeah, unfortunatly, that's what I bought.

SirIngusBingus

Hey-hey! I lost a really expensive watch 3 months ago, and my sister just found it!

Thank you sis!

Brassman388

Cool, thanks your sister for me.

Tranzlater

I GOT MY KEYBOARD IN OUR STUDY AND LINKED IT UP TO PRINTMUSIC AND AT FIRST IT DIDN'T WORK AND I WAS LIKE OMG BUT THEN WE GOT THE DRIVER INSTALLED AND I WAS LIKE YAY AND THEN I CONNECTED AND IT WORKED AND I WAS LIKE YAY AGAIN AND THEN I PLAYED AND IT WORKED SOOOO YAY

AND THEN I GOT PUNCH OUT!! NOT THE NEW ONE BUT THE ONE FOR THE NES I DECIDED TO GET IT AS IT LOOKS FUN AND IT IS BUT FIRST IT DIDN'T WORK CUZ IT TURNED OUT COMPONENT CABLES AREN'T COMPATIBLE WITH NES GAMES WHICH SUCKS BUT COMPOSITE ONES ARE WHICH IS AWESOME SO YEAH.

Oh shit, I had caps on all that time didn't I?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

No you did not. If you did, your .s would be >s.

CAUGHT YA

Tranzlater

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 24, 2009, 06:45:00 PMNo you did not. If you did, your .s would be >s.

CAUGHT YA

wait, what?
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

You did not have your caps on. You are faking that.

Tranzlater

FOILED BY SIR INGUS BINGUS YET AGAIN

THIS TIME I DID

I'M NOT EVEN TAKING IT OFF FOR THE AFTERWORD. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL THIS.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

DOUBLE LIAR you still have periods.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 24, 2009, 06:45:00 PMIf you did, your .s would be >s.

If you had caps on, you would have > at the end of your sentences. But you don't.

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 06:59:36 AMI'M NOT EVEN TAKING IT OFF FOR THE AFTERWORD. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL THIS.