The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I finished all my assignments for spanish but I bet I'm still taking the final. (which sucks)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

I'm staying with two women and the daughter of one of them. It's so cozy and I don't have school tomorrow.

SuperFireKirby

If the daughter is at least 16 and hot then zI wish I was you. If not, ehhhhhh... okay.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2009, 12:05:57 PMIf the daughter is at least 16 and hot then zI wish I was you. If not, ehhhhhh... okay.

The daughter is 19 or something and quite pretty.
But not my type at all.

SuperFireKirby

Why are you stay with them anyway?

GreekGeek

Because my parents are off to Spain (Barcelona) and I had to stay with friends.
One of them is a good friend of my mom and she has a relationship with another person.

SuperFireKirby

I see. Well I've got no good news for the moment.

GreekGeek

My good news is that SuperFireKirby is lovely, handsome and human.
And kind.

SuperFireKirby

Okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 18, 2009, 12:17:11 PMMy good news is that SuperFireKirby is lovely, handsome and human.
And kind.

Yeah. And I can play Moonlight Tango. ::)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 18, 2009, 12:17:11 PMMy good news is that SuperFireKirby is lovely, handsome and human.
And kind.

I may be the first three but kind, that's only about half and half.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2009, 12:21:59 PM
And kind.

I may be the first three but kind, that's only about half and half.

Okay, then I don't like you anymore :'(

Brassman388

Goodnews?

I'm back finally. Hooray for me.

GreekGeek

Where have you been off to?

Brassman388

The Great Forest of Flagstaff.