News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

No, it's a marcupial bear that comes from australia.

SuperFireKirby

a marcupial and a bear are two different things. And I know what it is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Well, you get what I mean.

And it is a marcupial Bear. Look it up if you don't believe me.

EDIT: look at the link I posted.

SirIngusBingus

...I, on the other hand, don't.

Brassman388

GreekGeek

I had to do an assignement (I know I spelt it wrong) on llama's once, they're freakin' cool :D

SuperFireKirby

I have to do a term paper on salamanders in biology. due tommorrow.

dahans

Yesterday I was on a concert: They played a Schubert Ouvertüre, Haydns Piano concerto 11 (I posted the link in the haydn topic) and Beethoven's 6th Symphony it was amazing  :o. I nearly cried listening to the 5th movement :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

dahans

Yeah it was, oh how I love Beethoven :)

Brassman388

Lucky, the only thing our city orchestra really does is play the pops concert every year. They play stuff from movies and such. Not really exciting, but I guess I can't complain.

GreekGeek

We don't have an orchestra. But not one school does here in Holland, so I guess I can't complain either.

dahans

It wasn't the school orchester who played (anyway we haven't got one either) it was a vienna orchester really good with a star harpist; it was exciting.

GreekGeek

Yeah I read it wrong, sorry.
I've actually heard an orchestra just once :-\