News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The good news topic

Started by ALPRAS, March 27, 2009, 06:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Oh firekirby, do you really have nothing else to think about?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

...I wanted reply 100... I didn't see that  :-[
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Well, too bad, you didn't get it.

SirIngusBingus

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I had a good thought, why does a bear shit in the woods?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Wait... that's a good thought?  ???
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Ehhhh... that was my friend jacob. He's the shortest kid you'll ever meet. Thats why we nicknamed him the short kid. ;D

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 18, 2009, 12:54:04 PMI had a good thought, why does a bear shit in the woods?

...Where else is it gonna shit?

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Thats enough from you Kurt Kobain