News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Plagiarism?

Started by Brassman388, March 15, 2009, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

Just look at the damn things.  It isn't that hard to tell.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Alright, i got ya, well, that's why we make them better than any other sheet that has been "manufactured"...

In the meantime, im going to ask that all sheets get erased and be replaced by new ones. That way there is no fuss about there notbeing anysheets and we gain a new reputation for it. Sound good?

kotorfanboy

Alright, if you're sure they're plagiarized, just ask Jamaha to take them down.

...crisis averted.

Brassman388

Why don't you take a look for yourself? I put the links up on the first post. If you don't think that they are plagerized, then that's your deal. I can't change what you guys want for this site. But at least I gave you the info on what's going on. Its your choice.

Zintendo

Wow, even zintendo would not consider plagairism. that is sayin something...

also, yes, its spelled the way I wrote it, change the title real quick yeah?  and before you consider that an insult somehow, consider that i had to look up the spelling.  see maybe i be a dick in a good way.  i tell you what you did wrong so you can make an improvement.  yes i said badwords and insulted people. sorry.

me being a dick got a sheet-music uploader back, in some twisted way. 

WiiMan96

Quote from: Zintendo on May 14, 2009, 02:18:03 PMWow, even zintendo would not consider plagairism. that is sayin something...

also, yes, its spelled the way I wrote it, change the title real quick yeah?

Sorry, I find it ironic that your correction is incorrect, it's actually spelled 'Plagiarism'.  ;)

Harvest

Quote from: Zintendo on May 14, 2009, 02:18:03 PMWow, even zintendo would not consider plagairism. that is sayin something...

also, yes, its spelled the way I wrote it, change the title real quick yeah?  and before you consider that an insult somehow, consider that i had to look up the spelling.  see maybe i be a dick in a good way.  i tell you what you did wrong so you can make an improvement.  yes i said badwords and insulted people. sorry.

me being a dick got a sheet-music uploader back, in some twisted way. 

I'm just gonna say this now: I don't like you.
-

Brassman388

You gotta be kidding me. What is wrong with this kid? Does he not know how to take a hint?

Quote from: WiiMan96 on May 14, 2009, 03:11:41 PM

also, yes, its spelled the way I wrote it, change the title real quick yeah?

Sorry, I find it ironic that your correction is incorrect, it's actually spelled 'Plagiarism'.  ;)

Not Ironic, Idiotic.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 14, 2009, 09:21:26 PMYou gotta be kidding me. What is wrong with this kid? Does he not know how to take a hint?
Apparently not, quite pathetic :-\
What a hard life this guy will have.

SirIngusBingus

Back on topic, I got the girl I like to go out with me! WOOO  ;D

Turns out she liked me all along. My only problem with that is that we could have been going out for several months now...

Harvest

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 15, 2009, 11:52:56 AMBack on topic, I got the girl I like to go out with me! WOOO  ;D

Turns out she liked me all along. My only problem with that is that we could have been going out for several months now...

Pretty sure that is entirely off topic.
-

Brassman388

Haha, maybe he's plagiarising his affection for her.

SirIngusBingus

Oh wow. I thought this was the love topic...

GreekGeek

I understand completely. We were talkin' about how cute Zintendo is, I can understand you think is the love topic then ;)