News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

did you make your avy with paint? And if so, WOW

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 12:20:28 PMdid you make your avy with paint? And if so, WOW

No, I got this one at Nintendo as a gold member. Had to pay some star points for it, but who cares.
I suck at paint.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

No, but that would be impressive. very impressive.

GreekGeek

Haha in that case I have done it in Paint

Brassman388

Very impressive indeed.

GreekGeek

Haha thanks ;)
No, I wish I could draw like some of you guys do.

Dude

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Holy crapDude. Taht needs to be put in a freakin mueseum!

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Best thing I've seen in years.

OT: Zintendo is the worst news and since he doesn't read other things than his other freakin' threads, he won't read this either (but actually I don't care if he does)

Brassman388

Yeah, I'm done with that kid, lets talk about something else.

Howabout... ... ... ... ... DUDE'S EPIC DRAWING!!!

No really, I need to put some of my sketches up. They're not very good, but it sucessfully makes time go by faster.

Magus Darkwind

I changed my avy and text, and now I want to change my name
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die