News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

A man drove in on the crowd at Apeldoorn yesterday with Queens' Day to attack the Royal Family. People flew through the air, horrible to see (shouldn't have watch the video).

R.I.P. :(

Tranzlater

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 01, 2009, 05:10:38 AMA man drove in on the crowd at Apeldoorn yesterday with Queens' Day to attack the Royal Family. People flew through the air, horrible to see (shouldn't have watch the video).

R.I.P. :(

Wait... Holland has a royal family?
Interesting...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

It concerns me that you're more interested in our Royal Family than the fact that 7 people were killed by a car going 150 km/h.

And yeah, Holland has a Royal Family.

Brassman388

The people of Holland has my condolences. May they rest in peace.

SuperFireKirby

I am sorry to hear that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Even Obama sent his condolences. But Queen Beatrix (the Dutch Queen) said Queen's Day isn't gonna change. "Going public" goes with dangers she says, but "we're not gonna said inside."

Go Queen, go Queen :D

omega

I turned my ipod off and it won't turn back on even when I plug it in my charger or computer :(
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

SuperFireKirby

that sucks. I might be able to fix it but you dont know me so I cant help you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: omega on May 02, 2009, 06:15:35 AMI turned my ipod off and it won't turn back on even when I plug it in my charger or computer :(

Sometimes, if you smash an iPod with a sledgehammer, it turns on.

Usually it breaks...

SuperFireKirby

try reformating it if the computer will register thats it connected to it.

omega

Actually I got frustrated and was shaking it really hard in my hand (because I do things like that) and then I turned it on and it worked.

And the computer didn't register it which was bad...

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 02, 2009, 07:56:39 AMSometimes, if you smash an iPod with a sledgehammer, it turns on.

Usually it breaks...

:D

Whee fun!

The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: omega on May 04, 2009, 08:25:24 AMActually I got frustrated and was shaking it really hard in my hand (because I do things like that) and then I turned it on and it worked.

I hear the same thing happens with babies.

SirIngusBingus

What's the difference betweem dead babies and orange juice?

My car doesn't run on orange juice.

SuperFireKirby

What's worse than throwing a baby off a cliff?

Catching it with a pitchfork.

Dude

What's red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?

A baby in a microwave.