News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Thank you for welcominng me. I here this place is very exclusive.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

ya gut ta get ur grmmr rite
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 19, 2009, 08:00:45 AMIngus, do you have to keep changing your avvy?

Ingus gets a daily class change. As there are something like 25 classes in FF3, I can change it every day for about a month.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

oh final fantasy. didnt get the acronim

SirIngusBingus

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

There was a fire nearby today, and my local Carvel burned down!   :(

dahans

my girlfriend broke up with me :(
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

random_goldfish

Quote from: dahans on April 23, 2009, 07:02:03 AMmy girlfriend broke up with me :(

: (

I'd give you a 'plenty of fish in the sea' speech but I just won't...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

dahans

well it's over  :'( but i don't care and u are right there are plenty of fish in the sea :)

dahans

moreover i am not gay. if i were there wouldn't be so many gay fish in the sea xD. So i dont care

SuperFireKirby

But they try to make themselves seem specialer than they really are anyways.

random_goldfish

Quote from: dahans on April 23, 2009, 02:01:15 PMmoreover i am not gay. if i were there wouldn't be so many gay fish in the sea xD. So i dont care

Hahaha, I think a certain South Park episode begs to differ...if you've seen it of course.  :D
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^