News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 12:57:23 PMHere's some bad news: I just tried to go to GMW, and I got the same sort of screen I got when NSM went down a few months ago....

same here... still no clue on what happened tho...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Pretty much the same thing that happened to NSM.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Dude

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2009, 03:26:29 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 01:06:19 PMSeriously, what happened to GMW?
Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2009, 03:25:10 PMIt died.

B-K is either lazy, or poor and couldn't make the payments.
I can't tell if it's bad news or not.
So you guys can't look back a page? :P

kotorfanboy

Guys, pay attention to your messages! I sent everyone one of you (GMW members who are active on NSM and who don't go on chat much, meaning they haven't heard what's going on) a message describing what happened and what the plan is.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2009, 03:26:29 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 01:06:19 PMSeriously, what happened to GMW?
Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2009, 03:25:10 PMIt died.

B-K is either lazy, or poor and couldn't make the payments.
I can't tell if it's bad news or not.

kotorofanboy sent you all a message (well at least he sent me one) explaining the situation. Indeed they couldn't pay the bills anymore but Dude, it surprises me how you manage to put everything down. They at least uploaded sheets.

Brassman388

Yeah... I got it, thanks Kotor.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 12:12:49 PMSorry for the double post, but I put the bottle in a vice and finally got it open!

That just made my day right there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

hm, my brother just got his job back where he makes way more money than me for about 1/100th of the work.

He sits around on his ass in an office and makes like five dollars more an hour than me.
-

Dude

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 16, 2009, 10:00:14 PMkotorofanboy sent you all a message (well at least he sent me one) explaining the situation. Indeed they couldn't pay the bills anymore but Dude, it surprises me how you manage to put everything down. They at least uploaded sheets.
I'm a member there too dipshit.  Plus I go to the chat every god damn day.

Tranzlater

I ain't a membah of this GMW you is speakin' ovvvv
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

My father plans on kicking us all out of the house soon. The thing that sucks about that is, I don't have a job yet. Can't really get one if I'm kinda homeless.

Tranzlater

Loans are the key to life.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Yeah, if you want to stay in debt for the rest of your life.

Tranzlater

Ahh... watching people crumble in fury.

If you want to live, get a good mortgage.
Probably not for long.