News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

The person who has it, can't do anything about it. You must remember, he/she isn't to blame.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:25:28 AMReally you need to understand...it's hard but the last thing you want to do is get angry or upset.

I guess.... i don't know though...

GreekGeek

I hope you'll never get to know one who has it.

Brassman388

Yeah, same here, by the way you two descibe it, it sound horrifing.

GreekGeek

Yes it is, but what I don't know. Can people cure from it goldie?

random_goldfish

Yeah, just hope your drunk Irish mother doesn't put 20 staples in your head...not that you have a drunk Irish mother.

Greek--lots of medicine...but there is no cure...you only try to control it and in my opinion too much medicine is also bad. My mother doesn't take hers that's for sure.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

GreekGeek

random_goldfish  :D
Hope you don't mind I call you that?

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Goldie is fine because I doubt I could get anyone to call me by my first name which is Mairéad and hard to pronoucne if you know jack about Gaelic...so my friends call me Megan! Hahaha!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:38:55 AMGoldie is fine because I doubt I could get anyone to call me by my first name which is Mairéad and hard to pronoucne if you know jack about Gaelic...so my friends call me Megan! Hahaha!

What if I called you Rangold?

random_goldfish

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 05, 2009, 11:39:48 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:38:55 AMGoldie is fine because I doubt I could get anyone to call me by my first name which is Mairéad and hard to pronoucne if you know jack about Gaelic...so my friends call me Megan! Hahaha!

What if I called you Rangold?

:D That sounds so epic...that's like the name of a character in an RPG, hahahhaa.

Brassman388

Haha, yeah it is.

Random

Goldfish

Rangold

random_goldfish

Great, now I need to find a cape and a sword and go hit things.

(I have a feeling that right now we almost completely rule the forums)