News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

Hahaha, and not like stapler staples...it's another word for stitches. My mom isn't a demon, she's just drunk, old, and bipolar.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:09:29 AMHahaha, and not like stapler staples...it's another word for stitches. My mom isn't a demon, she's just drunk, old, and bipolar.

I'm sorry but isn't drunk, old and bipolar the same or worse then daemonic?
Bipolar must be horrible to handle with, knows what it feels like

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 11:10:54 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:09:29 AMHahaha, and not like stapler staples...it's another word for stitches. My mom isn't a demon, she's just drunk, old, and bipolar.

I'm sorry but isn't drunk, old and bipolar the same or worse then daemonic?
Bipolar must be horrible to handle with, knows what it feels like

All i can do right now is agree..........

random_goldfish

Well...a lot of time she can actually be very sweet but it's hard to remember sometimes when she flips her switch.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 05, 2009, 11:12:59 AMWell...a lot of time she can actually be very sweet but it's hard to remember sometimes when she flips her switch.

I guess that's the problem and painful with being bipolar, isn't it...

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Brassman388

Tell me about it, It's like a nuke going off and never being able to get back up from it again.

random_goldfish

It really is...but I really do remember because I know I do have a lot of fun with her. What's even more terrifying is how much I look like her.  :-\
Hopefully the only genes I inherited from her were my mad fiddle skills and her red hair.

GreekGeek

It's actually like this. One moment you want to jump in front of a train and the other moment you think you're so great that you can stand on a train and ride it with your teeth.

random_goldfish

Oh wow, that really puts it into perspective. I don't identify with that personally but just knowing my mother I imagine she feels like that.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 11:17:45 AMIt's actually like this. One moment you want to jump in front of a train and the other moment you think you're so great that you can stand on a train and ride it with your teeth.

Insanity at it's best?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 05, 2009, 11:19:53 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on April 05, 2009, 11:17:45 AMIt's actually like this. One moment you want to jump in front of a train and the other moment you think you're so great that you can stand on a train and ride it with your teeth.

Insanity at it's best?

It's an odd description, but it obviously clarifies it
No, not insanity, bipolarity ;)

Brassman388

I've never dealt with a bi-polar person before, so I wouldn't know what that is like.

random_goldfish

Really you need to understand...it's hard but the last thing you want to do is get angry or upset.