News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

"Ach, I'm sorry that I've offended you."
*suck suck*

random_goldfish

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:33:12 PM"Ach, I'm sorry that I've offended you."
*suck suck*

It's all good, cant' speak it yet though which sucks...

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:35:48 PMGo n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P

Everybody does feel that way :D

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:35:48 PMGo n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P

I have no idea what you just said...

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:38:50 PM

I have no idea what you just said...
I think she is the only one who does. Although she might also not know it.

random_goldfish

Hahaha, trust me, since coming to school in America...no one has any idea what I'm speaking.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

What language is it anyway?

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:40:53 PMHahaha, trust me, since coming to school in America...no one has any idea what I'm speaking.

Not fair!

random_goldfish

GreekGeek

Wow. Spooky
*creeps under his bed*

random_goldfish

Hahaha, it's pretty much a dead language. Ireland is trying desperately to revive it.
In America, people have rarely even heard of it's existance. I guess they hallucinate that we've always spoken English.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:45:00 PMHahaha, it's pretty much a dead language. Ireland is trying desperately to revive it.
In America, people have rarely even heard of it's existance. I guess they hallucinate that we've always spoken English.

Cool, you'll have to teach it to me sometime.

random_goldfish

Gaelic is a language where 'bh' makes a v sound. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fascinating time trying to teach that sort of crap over the computer, hahaha.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:47:37 PMGaelic is a language where 'bh' makes a v sound. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fascinating time trying to teach that sort of crap over the computer, hahaha.

Yeah... tell me about it, I once had a cousin trying to teach me navajo over the internets, and wasn't very successful.