change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Its almost summer here  ;D
its about 25Cº/77Fº and theres no clouds in the sky.. The wind is strong (im havin the same problem as GreekGeek when I ride on my bike :P) but its warm :)

Oh, wait, this is the bad news topic xD xD

random_goldfish

Uhg...there's no food in my apartment. I think I had dinner Monday night and a random sandwich on Tuesday. We probably needed to go food shopping three weeks ago and now it's just ridiculous. Of course my roommate is the only one of us with a car. I suggest she go to the grocery and she got pissed at me. What?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 01, 2009, 08:31:21 AMUhg...there's no food in my apartment. I think I had dinner Monday night and a random sandwich on Tuesday. We probably needed to go food shopping three weeks ago and now it's just ridiculous. Of course my roommate is the only one of us with a car. I suggest she go to the grocery and she got pissed at me. What?

Kill her.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Ugh...probably will.
I found out we're out of food money anyway because she spent it all on gas, cigarettes, and carry out when we specifically noted that food money was only for the purchase of food at a grocery store...not fast food or delivery. That comes from your pocket.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ALPRAS

Damn!!!
Another PC down (Error: "Cant Load OS")..

I think that God is punishing me...
1- My Wii Cant read CD's anymore
2- The Vista have corrupted files in my LapTop. Reason? Unknown
3- My normal PC cant run the OS cuz the Hard Drive is broken..

I still got my X360 and my Old PC with Windows 98....for now.....

random_goldfish

I've never had a problem with Vista...

ALPRAS

The problem isnt vista, the problem is this retarded Laptops that when you install an OS, some time later, the OS starts to have some poblems... It happened to me in 3 different laptops! (2 with XP and thie one with vista)

random_goldfish

Hmm, that sounds pretty unfortunate. Sometimes I feel like I've had too much luck with computers and OS. I've never tried a MAC though and I'm almost curious enough...because they look cool...

KefkaticFanatic

Don't you fall into that trap.  You'll suffer some serious consequences.

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

I don't think I will. They look cool...but everytime I try to use one I end up getting pissed off.

Brassman388

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 01, 2009, 02:58:06 PMThe problem isnt vista, the problem is this retarded Laptops that when you install an OS, some time later, the OS starts to have some poblems... It happened to me in 3 different laptops! (2 with XP and thie one with vista)

I've had that problem too, go back to XP.. it runs alot better.

ALPRAS

Hell yeah! Im sick of that bastard Vista! always asking permission for everything.... and the games run slow on it...
My laptop isnt so good, but isnt bad at all:
Pentium T2180 (1.8 Ghz x2)
Ati Mobility Radeon HD2400 XT 1024 MB
320 GB HD
2 GB RAM DDR2
Screen: 15,4" Ultrabryte (hate it)

I had so many things in this damn thing.... I hope I can save at least most of them

Brassman388

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 02, 2009, 05:31:03 AMHell yeah! Im sick of that bastard Vista! always asking permission for everything.... and the games run slow on it...
My laptop isnt so good, but isnt bad at all:
Pentium T2180 (1.8 Ghz x2)
Ati Mobility Radeon HD2400 XT 1024 MB
320 GB HD
2 GB RAM DDR2
Screen: 15,4" Ultrabryte (hate it)

I had so many things in this damn thing.... I hope I can save at least most of them

Research on what your model needs, Im pretty sure that there's a forum on how do sucessfully downgrade it back to XP. That's how I did it for my laptop.

Harvest

Well great.  Worked last night, now I've gotta go in at 10 and come home at 6:30 today.  Tomorrow I have to go in at 10:30 and come how at 5:30.  So I have no weekend at all.

This sucks.  I just wanna try out my pirated Mirrors Edge.
-

ALPRAS

Yea, I want to try my pirate Mirror's Edge too xD