The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 30, 2009, 12:37:54 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on March 30, 2009, 12:35:23 PMI didnt meant to said that  hate them all....

Most of he homo's are people with a disease in their brain, so they have no fault...
but what really puts me on nervs are those gays that are proud of them selves because of their gay option and are always trying showing their.... gaysism....

Man, you're totally whooped. I'm sorry, but hello, this is the 21th century? It's not a disease, it's something like eyes. Some people have brown eyes, other have blue ones etc. It doesn't make you another person or something. And apparently you watch too much tv or something, but how many gays do you know personally?

I'm sorry but this is freakin' me out man.

.....Wow, didn't know that I woulda started that.... *Goes and zips mouth*

Jamaha

I feel like crap.

Probably gonna puke soon.

ALPRAS

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Nothing wrong with blasphemy.

Tranzlater

I find it amusing how the bad news topic is on page five while the good news topic has about 3 posts.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

And how my LOVE topic is very patheticly redundant :-[

ALPRAS

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 31, 2009, 07:51:57 AMI find it amusing how the bad news topic is on page five while the good news topic has about 3 posts.
Yeah, Ive noticed that....

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 31, 2009, 07:54:40 AMAnd how my LOVE topic is very patheticly redundant :-[

Ive posted there :P

Cobraroll

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 31, 2009, 07:51:57 AMI find it amusing how the bad news topic is on page five while the good news topic has about 3 posts.

They even each other out after a while. On CoasterForce, the Good News Topic has precisely 1500 more posts than The Bad News Topic. A while ago, they were 8 pages apart (160 posts).

My bad news? Well, looks like the winter still won't loosen its grip. We still have a solid half meter of snow here. Though, it's melting a lot nowadays.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

random_goldfish

It's raining here...that'd be bad news except I enjoy the rain.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

GreekGeek

For some reason, the wind keeps changing direction here throughout the day, so that when I go to school in the morning on my bike, the wind is blowing in my face and when I return from school, the wind is blowing in my face again. Hate it. And plenty of rain here

Tranzlater

We had an hour of torrenting rain and then an hour of bright, warm (the hottest its gonna get in this bloody country- about 20 degrees centrigrade (I don't have any idea what that is in farenheit cuz I don't know farenheit)) sunshine.
This country sucks.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.