News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

My issues are primarily fainting, hearing voices, hearing delayed sounds, hallucinations, spasms, non-voluntary muscle contractions and flashbacks.

It sucks.

What about your mom?

I meant after the fact indeed. I just fall asleep.

ALPRAS

My laptop is dead... And I had ALL my compostions and ALL my arrangement there.... fuckin Vista.. I KILL HIM!!!

Maybe I can save the hard drive...

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 29, 2009, 06:26:23 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on March 29, 2009, 03:23:33 PMBe glad they're both girls.

Or are they?

yes, they are both (hot and beautiful) girls... I hate homo's.....

GreekGeek

What's wrong with homo's?

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

Homo's are the great men who make our hair look great :P

And best friends.

random_goldfish

Oh, I know. My bangs look fabulous. ;D
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

My hair doesn't, but that's because I don't know how the handle this freakin'-me-out hair.
Gays are very nice to talk to, they understand you :)

Go HOMO go HOMO
 :P

ALPRAS

I didnt meant to said that  hate them all....

Most of he homo's are people with a disease in their brain, so they have no fault...
but what really puts me on nervs are those gays that are proud of them selves because of their gay option and are always trying showing their.... gaysism....

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 30, 2009, 12:35:23 PMI didnt meant to said that  hate them all....

Most of he homo's are people with a disease in their brain, so they have no fault...
but what really puts me on nervs are those gays that are proud of them selves because of their gay option and are always trying showing their.... gaysism....

Man, you're totally whooped. I'm sorry, but hello, this is the 21th century? It's not a disease, it's something like eyes. Some people have brown eyes, other have blue ones etc. It doesn't make you another person or something. And apparently you watch too much tv or something, but how many gays do you know personally?

I'm sorry but this is freakin' me out man.

random_goldfish

It actually really pains my heart to read all of that... :'(

GreekGeek

Me too. Can't believe it...

ALPRAS

Once more, I couldnt express me well (damn my stupid weak english)..

But Ive already speaked with Mark here, and he knows what I really wanted to say :)

random_goldfish

You know, I really think you are getting better with English.  :)

ALPRAS

Yeah, but still, sometimes its really annoying when Im trying to say something and I cant....