News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Bad news:
Umm... I can't think of too much bad news right now...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 07, 2009, 11:53:53 PMThe bitch fight is so über ...
How should I call it.

Unnecessary?

Hahahahaha.

SirIngusBingus

I can't believe I managed to stay out of that fight. I'm a viking, for crying out loud.

Brassman388

I guess that's a good thing? I don't know. You're the Viking, you figure it out.

SirIngusBingus

I'm a Viking, not a scholar.

EDIT: NOW I'm a scholar.

SuperFireKirby

And I'm an evil circus clown bent on finding a red stone that once put together with the other two will cause the moon to crash into the earth ::). Wait one minute... I AM!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

hahaha, nice.
And I'm an over-powered evil guy who is trying to get his power just to kill lavos...(true story, except he isn't, in a sense, evil)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

You should get your own avatar instead of just copying gooch's.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

I DIDN'T COPY GOOCH'S, although we have the same avy, I did not copy it. But I do plan to change it(But it fits with my name much better, you know Magus with an avy of Magus)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SirIngusBingus

That doesn't mean you can steal my Ingus. Go with something obscure, like Birdo or something.

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Don't make fun of Birdo >_>

GreekGeek

I'm DK, Mario, Zelda, Bowser and Fox =D How cool is that?

Not, I know. :'(

SuperFireKirby

If you added Kirby into the mix then it would be cool. >.<

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 05:42:55 AMIf you added Kirby into the mix then it would be cool. >.<

Guess so, but I'm not that good with Paint ;D