News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

What is going on with this topic?
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

Quote from: Dude on May 04, 2009, 05:46:33 PMWhat's red, bubbly, and scratches at the window before exploding?

A baby in a microwave.

What's worse than finding a 10 babies in 1 trash can?

Finding 1 baby in 10 trash cans.

XD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 04, 2009, 08:47:13 PMWhat's worse than finding a 10 babies in 1 trash can?

Finding 1 baby in 10 trash cans.

XD
Whats worse than 10 dead babies in a trash can?

Nine dead babies and one trying to eat its way out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Baby jokes have never been funny.

Harvest

They're funny if done right, and so far they haven't been done right.

This site is starting to suck with all the garbage users its been infested by again.
-

Brassman388

Quote from: Harvest on May 05, 2009, 03:30:54 PMThis site is starting to suck with all the garbage users its been infested by again.

Sorry to hear that, I almost completely forgotten that this was an arranging site.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 05, 2009, 04:41:55 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 05, 2009, 03:30:54 PMThis site is starting to suck with all the garbage users its been infested by again.

Sorry to hear that, I almost completely forgotten that this was an arranging site.

Me too, but that's not odd is it. Almost 9 months without a change at all, makes you think doesn't it.

Quote from: Harvest on May 05, 2009, 03:30:54 PMThey're funny if done right, and so far they haven't been done right.

This site is starting to suck with all the garbage users its been infested by again.

And thanks, but if you don't like our garbage users, I suggest you look for another forum with strictly sorted waste and dung.

But I'm REALLY sorry you feel that way.

Brassman388

Yep. I have no apologies. This a free to the public forum. and apparently, if you don't like the way it's run. You my friend, can leave.

I have no qualms about people acting rediculous, it's when other people criticize and act like they own the site when they don't.

So I say again. Lighten up.

SuperFireKirby

If you are talking about me then I don't like you anymore. Plus how do you do a baby joke right? I'd like to see an example joke of what this is.

By the way... how many babies can you fit in a trash can?

It depends on if you have a trash compactor.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Yup.

SuperFireKirby

There are some annoying people on here again, but nobody I would call trash. yet

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 06, 2009, 02:04:40 PMThere are some annoying people on here again, but nobody I would call trash. yet

The funny thing is that the annoying people are the people who call us trash (i.e. Dude and Harvest) and screw this forum up.

Just leave if you don't like it and start your own forum with "perfect" people.

Dude

Lol gamer isn't on that list.

Anyway
GreekGeek: This site isn't meant for 3 year olds, so you should just do us all a favor and leave.

Brassman388

Quote from: Dude on May 07, 2009, 10:24:08 AMGreekGeek: This site isn't meant for 3 year olds, so you should just do us all a favor and leave.

Dude, do me a favor and be quiet. Greek has nothing to do with this. If anything, he's being more of an adult than you are. You need to check posts more often before you start jumping to conclusions. It's people like you that I hate, they're the ones that ruin it for everyone. So why don't YOU do everyone a favor and leave.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 07, 2009, 10:37:50 AM
Quote from: Dude on May 07, 2009, 10:24:08 AMGreekGeek: This site isn't meant for 3 year olds, so you should just do us all a favor and leave.

Dude, do me a favor and be quiet. Greek has nothing to do with this. If anything, he's being more of an adult than you are. You need to check posts more often before you start jumping to conclusions. It's people like that, that I hate, they're the ones that ruin it for everyone. So why don't YOU do everyone a favor and leave.

Thanks man :)