News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 22, 2009, 04:33:49 PMThere was a fire nearby today, and my local Carvel burned down!   :(

What, no one cares about my lack of ice cream?

dahans

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 23, 2009, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: dahans on April 23, 2009, 02:01:15 PMmoreover i am not gay. if i were there wouldn't be so many gay fish in the sea xD. So i dont care

Hahaha, I think a certain South Park episode begs to differ...if you've seen it of course.  :D
southpark is amazing and yeah i've seen it it's brilliant :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

No one, not even Ingus, deserves to be tortured by lack of ice cream(unless I'm there to watch, of coarse ::))

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

I would like some ice cream as well. Cookie Dough :-*

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I finally decided to change my sig(mainly cuz the old one was pwnage.) how does it look?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I think it's pretty awesome, overall. It's just so much more mellow than your last one that I'm not used to it.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 25, 2009, 10:39:13 AMNo one, not even Ingus, deserves to be tortured by lack of ice cream(unless I'm there to watch, of coarse ::))

Would'you mean, not even Ingus? What am I, some kind of criminal? I've been behaving lately.

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

My wireless mic caught fire during a show yesterday because some idiot put the battery in backwards.

Magus Darkwind

My piano pedal isn't working!!! That is bad enough.
Our taxes are horrible, last year we were making too much to receive an exemption on a couple things, but now, we are making too little...that just isn't right.
I have procrastinated too long, so now I have a (fill in the blank) huge amount of work to do. Speaking of which, back to work.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Cobraroll

Meh... math term test tomorrow.... and I haven't read enough, I'm sure...
Well, to help calm my nerves, I wrote another chapter of my story (see the link in my signature), then realised that I haven't really got much feedback. So to help me rehearse more to tests, and generally get more out of the day, I have decided to not add any more chapters before someone else than GreekGeek (thanks for reading!) gives feedback to it.

There's the real bad news. I feel that I won't get any more feedback... :'(
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Avatar that doesn't have anything to do with Kirby.(suprising isn't it? First time ever.) But I had to get a menengitis shot which was just an annoyance and that just about somes up my day.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 29, 2009, 04:08:41 AMSo to help me rehearse more to tests, and generally get more out of the day, I have decided to not add any more chapters before someone else than GreekGeek (thanks for reading!) gives feedback to it.

You're welcome. And others, please read it, it's good :D

Palagerini

i have a state assesment test today for math... so that means 1-2 hours of doing the test, and the other 3 reading my AP Exam Booklet... =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

dont have to take exams till end of may