Harvest

I hate my job so much...once again..

Saturday 10-6:30.
Sunday 10:30-5:30

What a terrible waste of a weekend.
-

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 17, 2009, 06:48:55 PMIt's pretty obvious that Tranzlater isn't really a penguin. My theory is that he's the ghost of Bob Marley.

The ghost of Kurt Cobain, I'll have you know.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Kurt really lost it by the end....now he's dressing up as a penguin.....

SuperFireKirby

One of my exgirlfriends went up to me and tell me that she loved me. She then told me she had a boy friend. Little did she know that hes a flamer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 18, 2009, 12:48:06 PMOne of my exgirlfriends went up to me and tell me that she loved me. She then told me she had a boy friend. Little did she know that hes a flamer.

Just kill them all. It'll make things much simpler.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Thats right winged to the point of Nazism

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 18, 2009, 01:17:47 PMJust kill them all. It'll make things much simpler.

I'll do it! I'm a viking today.

SuperFireKirby

I did not realize that Vikings were anti-gay.

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 19, 2009, 07:01:53 AMI did not realize that Vikings were anti-gay.

Very much so, infact.

Ingus, do you have to keep changing your avvy?
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Oh well I always thought it was spelled Avatar.

Tranzlater

Welcome to teh internets
Probably not for long.