News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Haha, now I know what to look for!

SirIngusBingus

The wednesday before the show, I got up at 5:00, was at school for rehearsal by 6, in school from 7-2 (including band class, music theory, and music lessons), jazz band 2-3, and rehearsal for the show again from 3-10. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty hardcore musician, but that is too much. I didn't get to eat that day, except for an apple in the morning and a slice of pizza at around 6:30! SOLLA SOLLEW!
Sorry, I needed to vent a bit there.

SuperFireKirby

Hmmm bad news... lemme think about this for a second. I've got the worst news of all, I can't remember what my bad news was!!! :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

I accidentaly killed a tortoise...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

I can't find my cheese. It's the last freakin' day that I'll be able to eat some proper, Dutch cheese and I can't find it >:(

SirIngusBingus

I am craving an orange soda but I can't get the bottle open.

SirIngusBingus

Sorry for the double post, but I put the bottle in a vice and finally got it open!

Should this post have gone in the good news topic?

kotorfanboy

Probably. :P

But these topics are really chatty, so it's fine. Unless we're starting some thing to save all chat for the post your thoughts of the moment thread

Tranzlater

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 16, 2009, 12:30:35 PMUnless we're starting some thing to save all chat for the post your thoughts of the moment thread

Eck, I highly doubt it.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Here's some bad news: I just tried to go to GMW, and I got the same sort of screen I got when NSM went down a few months ago....

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Seriously, what happened to GMW?

Tranzlater

No idea

Hey wait! I got the 250th Post! WOOOHOOO BIYETCHES
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

I forgot I had theater today....... lol

Dude

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 16, 2009, 01:06:19 PMSeriously, what happened to GMW?
Quote from: Dude on April 16, 2009, 03:25:10 PMIt died.

B-K is either lazy, or poor and couldn't make the payments.
I can't tell if it's bad news or not.