The bad news topic

Started by Cobraroll, March 10, 2009, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

"Ach, I'm sorry that I've offended you."
*suck suck*

random_goldfish

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:33:12 PM"Ach, I'm sorry that I've offended you."
*suck suck*

It's all good, cant' speak it yet though which sucks...

GreekGeek

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:35:48 PMGo n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P

Everybody does feel that way :D

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:35:48 PMGo n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat :P

I have no idea what you just said...

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:38:50 PM

I have no idea what you just said...
I think she is the only one who does. Although she might also not know it.

random_goldfish

Hahaha, trust me, since coming to school in America...no one has any idea what I'm speaking.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

GreekGeek

What language is it anyway?

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:40:53 PMHahaha, trust me, since coming to school in America...no one has any idea what I'm speaking.

Not fair!

random_goldfish

GreekGeek

Wow. Spooky
*creeps under his bed*

random_goldfish

Hahaha, it's pretty much a dead language. Ireland is trying desperately to revive it.
In America, people have rarely even heard of it's existance. I guess they hallucinate that we've always spoken English.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:45:00 PMHahaha, it's pretty much a dead language. Ireland is trying desperately to revive it.
In America, people have rarely even heard of it's existance. I guess they hallucinate that we've always spoken English.

Cool, you'll have to teach it to me sometime.

random_goldfish

Gaelic is a language where 'bh' makes a v sound. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fascinating time trying to teach that sort of crap over the computer, hahaha.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:47:37 PMGaelic is a language where 'bh' makes a v sound. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fascinating time trying to teach that sort of crap over the computer, hahaha.

Yeah... tell me about it, I once had a cousin trying to teach me navajo over the internets, and wasn't very successful.