News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

EarthBound section???

Started by PSI Supernova, February 28, 2009, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSI Supernova

I think that the website needs a section for the EarthBound (Mother) games. There's some really great music from those games, and you can't make the argument that there aren't enough files because Halo has its own section and it only has TWO files! Also, if there was an EarthBound section people would probably contribute more to it anyway.

Jamaha

I don't even know why we have a Halo section.

kotorfanboy

Chrono Trigger also needs a section.

And I think it's based on whether there are multiple games in a series with songs arranged (Halo has one for Halo 1 and one for Halo 2, while Earthbound and Chrono Trigger have a lot but only for one game).

Tranzlater

EARTHBOUND HAS PWNAGE MUSIC.
Earthbound is soooooo underrated.
Yes, it needs a section. I'm gonna try and finish off the main soundtrack.
But I'll need help.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Shadoninja

there needs to be at least 20 songs arranged for a game to have it's own section.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MasterPenguin

As mentioned above, Halo has 2 arrangements, and it has it's own section. Heh heh.

KefkaticFanatic

And as JaMaHa mentioned, he doesn't even know why we have that section.  :P

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Alot of games need their own section :p But there aren't alot of files, besides Halo.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

random_goldfish

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 07, 2009, 01:26:03 PMEARTHBOUND HAS PWNAGE MUSIC.
But I'll need help.

I've been thinking for awhile that Earthbound needs it's own section.
You can guess very well that the two of us could probably finish up the soundtrack...of all the games, hahahaha.

Going on the logic that series with more than one game gets its own section...well Earthbound has three games and even though most of the Earthbound sheets are still waiting for submission...there are ones from all three games.

Earthbound is very misunderstood.... :-\
But it is complete pwnage
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 07, 2009, 10:43:07 PM
Quote from: Tranzlater on March 07, 2009, 01:26:03 PMEARTHBOUND HAS PWNAGE MUSIC.
But I'll need help.

I've been thinking for awhile that Earthbound needs it's own section.
You can guess very well that the two of us could probably finish up the soundtrack...of all the games, hahahaha.

Going on the logic that series with more than one game gets its own section...well Earthbound has three games and even though most of the Earthbound sheets are still waiting for submission...there are ones from all three games.

Earthbound is very misunderstood.... :-\
But it is complete pwnage

Yeah
I've hardly played EB0, so I only know a few songs from that, but I'm willing to do loads of Mother 3 arrangements.
But with all the EB arrangements uploaded between us, we would have a lot of songs.
And I find it ironic how the two people willing to finish off the soundtrack are european, and EB was never released in europe O_o
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

I've played EB0 so I know all the music. I've made a couple sheets from the game already. EB0 is hard to get through if you're
1. Not already in love with Earthbound
2. Not willing to use a guide...they give you about no clues.

It's lame that it was never released in Europe...I'm glad I discovered the game anyway...and thanks to emulators...no problem!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 08, 2009, 07:58:24 AMI've played EB0 so I know all the music. I've made a couple sheets from the game already. EB0 is hard to get through if you're
1. Not already in love with Earthbound
2. Not willing to use a guide...they give you about no clues.

It's lame that it was never released in Europe...I'm glad I discovered the game anyway...and thanks to emulators...no problem!

Yeah I just find it dull to level in EB0
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

I somehow convicned my brother to level my characteres, hahaha! But it really is a long and boring process.

Tranzlater

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 09, 2009, 09:42:00 AMI somehow convicned my brother to level my characteres, hahaha! But it really is a long and boring process.

EB Easy isn't bad, but that doesn't help in the right way.
Probably not for long.

Sir Awesomesauce

So... is anything happening? Is Halo getting its section removed and is EarthBound getting its own section?
You should read my post, it's probably above this.