What are you reading?

Started by musicguy49, March 04, 2008, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gu4n

Finished Norwegian Wood, and I'm half way through Kafka on the Shore now.

Best (Japanese) author ever.

Brawler4Ever

I just finished the Harry Potters series and Eragon and Eldest(Inheritance series) and now I'm probably going to read LoTR or Ender's Game/Ender's Shadow...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Moorleiche

I start to read the "Gerald Saga" The book from the game "The witcher".
I only can advise all to read this book. It's a great fantasy book. Look at Amazon or so for more information.

fluidlife

This computer screen lol.

Fundaments of respiratory care.
Noob right here, any easy songs tell me, plz and thx.

razer84

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 19, 2008, 05:58:17 AM... and Eragon and Eldest(Inheritance series)...

did you know it's gonna be four books now and not three? (thanks Wikipedia...)

damn commies.

Gooch

right now im Reading Forever Odd by Dean Koontz. It is a part of the Odd Thomas series. In fact, its the first series that he actually made, he ususally only makes one book per storyline. Im also reading Jurassic Park on the side along w/ some other small books (Picture of Dorian Gray, Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, Moby Dick).
Im also reading Renegade by Ted Dekker, its apart of his Books of History Chronicles and i would gladly reccomend any of his books to anyone. He is truly amazing.
All of them for fun, i love to read! Yay! ;D

acropol

I'm reading "La Maison du Sommeil" or "The House of Sleep" in english, by Jonathan Coe

Gooch

Has anyone here actually finished Don Quixote w/o cheating and just skimming the pages??? I can only read a couple chapters at a time before my brain has to call a time out. I figured i could handel the first modern novel...

Jamaha

Jules Verne - Around the World in Eighty Days

zahndy

i just finished "paradijs verloren" its a real tough duch book (psychology) and i had to make an essay out of it.....i got an 8 (0/10) its like an B.
i'm going to read the last book of harry potter
please delete this account

Nintendude73

Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

It's actually really good, if a little tough.  I'm surprised at how much of it I actually understand (which is a lot :O ).

zahndy

oh....i still have to read almost all the chapters of starwars
please delete this account

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

HugoMeister

I read "The Da Vinci Code" last night...couldn't sleep.

Thought it was pretty damn good. Never saw the movie though.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

I just finished the Ender's Game quartet and the "paralax" series, Ender's Shadow.

I think it's paralax, anyway...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!