News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What Instrment(s) Do you play?

Started by JazzBassoon, February 21, 2009, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Instrment(s) Do you play?

Piccolo
3 (4%)
Flute
11 (14.7%)
Oboe/ English Horn
2 (2.7%)
Clarinet
10 (13.3%)
Bass Clarinet
3 (4%)
E- Flat Clarinet
1 (1.3%)
Bassoon
2 (2.7%)
Contrabassoon
0 (0%)
Alto Sax
11 (14.7%)
Tenor Sax
6 (8%)
Bari Sax
4 (5.3%)
French Horn
3 (4%)
Trumpet
7 (9.3%)
Trombone
4 (5.3%)
Tuba
3 (4%)
Euphonium/ Baritone
4 (5.3%)
Violin
13 (17.3%)
Viola
3 (4%)
Cello
6 (8%)
Double Bass
3 (4%)
Harp (Stringed
3 (4%)
Piano
67 (89.3%)
Timpani
6 (8%)
Percussion
14 (18.7%)
Other
24 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 75

SuperFireKirby

I've been playing Piano for 7 years and drums for five.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Piano, for 3 years, I am good, but not amazing or anything
Violin, 1 year, moderate
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

MaestroUGC

Piano, self taught, 3 years, Virtuoso flare and ambition, but moderate ability...the first pice I learned was Liszt's 6th Hungarian Rhapsody, took 6 months to learn...
Vocals, 7 years, Baritone range
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SirIngusBingus

Nana1Popo2

i play Alto and Bari Sax, along with, of course, piano :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

AWESOME.

I noticed that of the 31 people who voted, 30 people play piano. Who doesn't?

triforced1

I've been playing both the Alto and Bari sax for almost 4 years... I've also had 8 years of piano and about 2 months of guitar

Palagerini

The only instrument I play is trumpet... =P. I can also use the different gun sounds in Call of Duty: World at War to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but I don't think that counts does it?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: triforced1 on June 23, 2009, 11:57:10 AMI've been playing both the Alto and Bari sax for almost 4 years...

woooo :D

ill be goin into my fifth year playin Alto, and 4th with Bari  :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

ALPRAS

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PMPiano, self taught, 3 years, Virtuoso flare and ambition, but moderate ability...the first pice I learned was Liszt's 6th Hungarian Rhapsody, took 6 months to learn...

You're crazy! Im in the piano 8th grade (last one) and even for me is very hard to play... Still, Ive learned it in 1,5 week.
You should play easier songs (not easy songs, just easier) because playing harder pieces than your skills only will create problems. Not only in techniques, but also physical problems, like in your wrists, hands, arms, and fingers... Ive open my wrist playing the last theme of that Rhapsody, because of the sucessive 8vas in the RH. So, be careful with yourself  ;)

GreekGeek

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PMPiano, self taught, 3 years, Virtuoso flare and ambition, but moderate ability...the first pice I learned was Liszt's 6th Hungarian Rhapsody, took 6 months to learn...
Sick..
In a bad way.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: triforced1 on June 23, 2009, 11:57:10 AMI've been playing both the Alto and Bari sax for almost 4 years
Greatest woodwind instument ever created.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus