News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

IWBTG - I Wanna Be The Guy - Hardest 8-Bit game?

Started by Oni-Link, February 07, 2009, 07:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

It's actually really simple once you figure it out.  Nice job trying to make yourself sound superior by saying this game is too good for you.  Oh wait, that doesn't make you look good at all.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Yeah I figured that. I just find games like this kind of annoying and when I can't beat them ultimately get kind of pissed. Much harder than Megaman.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah this is one of the games that has those really simple parts that can be so annoying that you'll smash your keyboard like the angry German kid.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

I downloaded it today. Awesome but hard. Got up to the 5th frame.

I was so frikin' happy once I got on the ledge at the end of the second frame, I decided to stand Mega Man-style in the middle of the third frame.

I got Gutsman'd. XD

KefkaticFanatic

I got to this total pain in the ass evil 3 frame spike tunnel that spawns platforms at a continuously faster rate.  I got to the last frame then died.

AGH.

me irl
[close]