change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

SSBB pro gamers? come to www.allisbrawl.com to see

Started by Arison The Bat, February 04, 2009, 08:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arison The Bat

hey guys, im from a site called "Allisbrawl"

you should check it out. its the largest community on brawlers in the world. the do anything from hosting online tourneys, to in person tourneys. and you even get rankings in your state and get suggested for MLG if your on the Top of your PR list.

come check it out at www.allisbrawl.com

just put down that Dr. Robotnik refered you so can kind of get some credit for this. maybe once you guys are there, you can challenge me. or if you live in washington state, i'll see you at a tourney.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

KefkaticFanatic

Great.  Now we're getting tourneyfag spam.  Just what we need.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

How 'bout you go back to your site, and post your ad there?

random_goldfish

Yeah, no thanks. I have a commuinity of Brawlers already. It's called me, my friends, and too much time to waste.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Arison The Bat

how mature of you guys......not. seriosly though, im not being "a tourney fag" im being out going. im not here to advertise, thats just where i do all my gaming and chatting with people. its quite fun there actually. and i thought that others might enjoy it aswell. about half the site dont even play brawl. they just come to chat about there favorite games and have a good time. oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread, so i'll wait and see how it goes. nothing is harming you guys by trying to have fun with people, so lighten up, and have some fun. or is that to hard for you guys? or are you just scared you'll lose. i've seen a lot of posts on this site, and people like to brawl, and play other great games with each other. this site is not just about music.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

KefkaticFanatic

Please learn proper English before you try to insult people.

Thanks.

(Also, thanks for fitting the tourneyfag stereotype completely)

me irl
[close]

Arison The Bat

Wow, you sound mature..........in 20 years maybe. Does your mycro of a brain not comprehend the fact that even after your insults, im still trying to be a nice guy and do what gamers love to do best......play with other gamers. Or are you a infectuos troll who feels the need to haras every single person you meet. Please try to reframe from being so negitive to other people and grasp the meaning of kindness in that blacked coal of a heart you have.

Dude

So what are you... 6?
Or are you some foreign person who can't spell for crap?

To be honest, I would say the first one.
I gave my Brawl game disk away anyway.

KefkaticFanatic

XD you just gave it away?

You do realise you could have made some money off of it, correct?

The Nintendo fanboys still think it's worth some good money.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Arison The Bat

so if you guys arnt interested in brawling. why are you posting here exactly? i'll never understand the mind of a child.

random_goldfish

1. Please don't group us all together. I am interested in Brawl.
2. I don't doubt that it's fun there; I'm sure it is.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Arison The Bat

wasn't trying to group you all together, sorry for the misunderstanding. just trying to group all of those "haters" together.

KefkaticFanatic

Don't you love how he tries to be a troll and flame us?

You can't win, you know.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Agreed.

Also, we don't hate SSBB (Well not most of us), we just hate tourneyfags like you.