All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Feedback Please!

Started by random_goldfish, February 02, 2009, 08:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytqtrz1zzae

So I pucked my own soul into this.
It's an arrangement of Pollyanna from the Earthbound games.
It's not a typical note by note arrangemnt...I'd call it a fantasy on the melody.
Feedback on this is so important to me...I'm almost. ALMOST willing to pay for it.

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Oh man...i almost wish that my computer wasn't in the hole. I really want to hear it.

-sigh-

random_goldfish

Oh, God! What's wrong with your computer? I'll teleport myself and fix it! Haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

It's wiped...that's all. I currently don't have a way to fix it yet.

random_goldfish

Darn wiped computers. Well, feel free to come back when you're computer's all happy again, haha. I'd appreciate it. ^_^

sonic130

I listened to this, and was like "WOW!!!!!!". You were right when you said you put your sould into it lol. It's a very good arrangement, and if I was right next to you, I'd give you a standing applause ;)  It's very good, congrats! :)

random_goldfish

Thank you, thank you!  :D
Not only put my soul, puked my soul, haha. ^_^

musicguy49

Yeah, that's pretty nice! I don't know the original song but that does sound really good!  :)

random_goldfish

Thank you.  ;D
It's an amazing game too. I'd suggest it to anyone.