"Fixing the Sheets" Project II

Started by Brassman388, January 31, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 11, 2009, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 09, 2009, 03:16:03 PMKeep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done.  I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC.  Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

I've seen you making similar comments around the forum.

You, good sir, have an ego problem.

When I first started coming to the site (August of last year) I had little to no knowledge of music theory. I just went on there, downloaded the sheet, and played it through my keyboard to learn it. The arrangements I wanted to play at that stage, and the sheets I enjoy now, were yours. Your SMRPG, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing songs.  :P And I can assure you, there are tons of sheets on the site that need updating before yours.
Whoa, relax dude. XD  I know there are plenty of songs on the site that suck royally compared to mine.  I'm just familiar with my own sheets more than any of the others, so I know that quite a few of my older ones have some serious issues.  I'll try to restrain myself from saying such things in the future.  Didn't know it would upset anyone. :P

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 12, 2009, 07:24:24 AM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 11, 2009, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 09, 2009, 03:16:03 PMKeep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done.  I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC.  Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

I've seen you making similar comments around the forum.

You, good sir, have an ego problem.

When I first started coming to the site (August of last year) I had little to no knowledge of music theory. I just went on there, downloaded the sheet, and played it through my keyboard to learn it. The arrangements I wanted to play at that stage, and the sheets I enjoy now, were yours. Your SMRPG, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing songs.  :P And I can assure you, there are tons of sheets on the site that need updating before yours.
Whoa, relax dude. XD  I know there are plenty of songs on the site that suck royally compared to mine.  I'm just familiar with my own sheets more than any of the others, so I know that quite a few of my older ones have some serious issues.  I'll try to restrain myself from saying such things in the future.  Didn't know it would upset anyone. :P

Sorry about that, it was just getting to me, and I can see now that using your sheets may have just been an example, so as not to insult anyone else's directly in an unnecessary case. :P I also vow not to say such things in the future. Agreed?  ;)

Nintendude73

Petpetfood

There's a lot of Banjo Kazooie and tooie songs that need revamping on. I could help, for instance, Mad monster mansion is terrible, I can fix it up. I can also fix up some of the mario and zelda songs.

Brassman388

Good deal, and thanks for the help.

Petpetfood

I'll just put my fixed list here.My re-submissions will either be the same music from the original, just new copyright stuff and the ninsheetm.us link. Some may be completely re-done according to how good they are.

Completely fixed - Ready for re-submission.

In progress:Mad Monster Mansion- [Mus] [Midi]

Kinda null right now, but we all gotta start somewhere.

KefkaticFanatic

BK-Pianist actually revised a ton of the Banjo songs, but decided to be insane and left to make his own site, then it died.

me irl
[close]

Petpetfood

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 13, 2009, 04:31:47 PMBK-Pianist actually revised a ton of the Banjo songs, but decided to be insane and left to make his own site, then it died.
Ow. So are my efforts useless or what? Do I need to work on the banjo kazooie/tooie section?

kotorfanboy

Send BK a pm about it. You can see good repetoires of the songs he's done at

http://www.freewebs.com/bkpianist/index.htm and http://www.apollomix.com/

If he doesn't respond here (not sure how often he checks this) you can easily reach him at rarewitchproject.com

HugoMeister

I do believe he deleted his account.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 13, 2009, 04:41:02 PM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 13, 2009, 04:31:47 PMBK-Pianist actually revised a ton of the Banjo songs, but decided to be insane and left to make his own site, then it died.
Ow. So are my efforts useless or what? Do I need to work on the banjo kazooie/tooie section?

No, efforts are never wasted. Just check the song and see if it needs work, if it does, then work on it. But if it's perfectly fine, then no need for a revision.

Composer #40

I finally got something done.

Final Fantasy IV section (my stuff only)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "Another Moon" - Commander6 (midi)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "Battle Theme" - Commander6 (midi) (replacing "Battle" and up for submission)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "Golbez, Clad in the Dark" - Commander6 (midi)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "Mount Ordeals" - Commander6 (midi)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "The Dreadful Fight" - Commander6 (midi) (up for submission)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "The Final Battle" - Commander6 (midi)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "The Kingdom of Baron" - Commander6 (midi)
[GBA] Final Fantasy IV - "Tower of Zot" - Commander6 (midi)

I'll get to chipmunk's and G-han's other songs later.

It happens Every. Day!

Brassman388

4-D

so Brassman388, are you able to upload stuff since you're managing this project, or should we just go through Nintendude73's submission topics?

Brassman388

Yeah, unfortunatly, you have to take it up with Nindude. I can't upload, if i could, then i would. Oh well...