News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

"Fixing the Sheets" Project II

Started by Brassman388, January 31, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

4-D

i know some of you guys have claimed the Metroid section in the name of Marvin the Martian, but I updated "Kraid's Lair"

Brassman388

4-D

"Castle" from Yoshi's Island updated ;D
"Brinstar" from Metroid updated

WiiMan96

Quote from: 4-D on July 08, 2009, 02:23:14 PM"Castle" from Yoshi's Island updated ;D

Thank you! Brinstar really needed to be updated. :P You've done the song great justice.

However, I've got a new version which has key sig changes, formatting changes and working repeats, the first and third of which cannot be done in NotePad. It's here.  ;)

Nintendude73

Keep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done.  I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC.  Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

4-D

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 09, 2009, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: 4-D on July 08, 2009, 02:23:14 PM"Castle" from Yoshi's Island updated ;D

Thank you! Brinstar really needed to be updated. :P You've done the song great justice.

However, I've got a new version which has key sig changes, formatting changes and working repeats, the first and third of which cannot be done in NotePad. It's here.  ;)
;D Thanks for those changes. Just one thing, it says "Composed by Composed by"   ;)

WiiMan96

Quote from: 4-D on July 09, 2009, 03:25:43 PM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 09, 2009, 03:03:33 PM

However, I've got a new version which has key sig changes, formatting changes and working repeats, the first and third of which cannot be done in NotePad. It's here.  ;)
;D Thanks for those changes. Just one thing, it says "Composed by Composed by"   ;)

Oops. ;) I'm guessing you use NotePad 2008, and need to view it in Reader.  :P

4-D

you are correct  :P

"Faron Woods" from Twilight Princess updated

Brassman388

4-D

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 10, 2009, 07:08:16 PMMan, 4-D, you're on a roll.
You have no idea how long it took me to figure out the correct key for that last song. It was really simple, but I kept thinking, "7 sharps?! 7 flats?! double sharp notes?! Aigheee!!"  :P

"Song of Healing" from Majora's Mask updated

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 09, 2009, 03:16:03 PMKeep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done.  I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC.  Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

I've seen you making similar comments around the forum.

You, good sir, have an ego problem.

When I first started coming to the site (August of last year) I had little to no knowledge of music theory. I just went on there, downloaded the sheet, and played it through my keyboard to learn it. The arrangements I wanted to play at that stage, and the sheets I enjoy now, were yours. Your SMRPG, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing songs.  :P And I can assure you, there are tons of sheets on the site that need updating before yours.

Brassman388

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 11, 2009, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 09, 2009, 03:16:03 PMKeep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done. I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC. Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

When I first started coming to the site (August of last year) I had little to no knowledge of music theory. I just went on there, downloaded the sheet, and played it through my keyboard to learn it. The arrangements I wanted to play at that stage, and the sheets I enjoy now, were yours. Your SMRPG, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing songs.  :P And I can assure you, there are tons of sheets on the site that need updating before yours.

That's the main point that he wanted to get across, who cares if he constantly refers to his own sheets? All we want is progression. No need to point out useless and trivial things over a simple post that's supposed to mean a simple gesture. Calm.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 11, 2009, 09:36:13 PM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 11, 2009, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 09, 2009, 03:16:03 PMKeep this up, guys.  There's plenty of work to be done. I know plenty of my old sheets could use some TLC. Hopefully I'll find some time to get to some of them while updating...

That's the main point that he wanted to get across, who cares if he constantly refers to his own sheets? All we want is progression. No need to point out useless and trivial things over a simple post that's supposed to mean a simple gesture. Calm.

A'ight.  :P

And I've got a revised version of MK64 - Frappé Snowland in my submissions thread if that counts for anything.

Brassman388

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 11, 2009, 11:50:48 PMI've got a revised version of MK64 - Frappé Snowland in my submissions thread if that counts for anything.

Kewl, I'll be sure to check it out.