News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

"Fixing the Sheets" Project II

Started by Brassman388, January 31, 2009, 08:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on October 04, 2011, 05:49:50 AMDon't mind helping with all the jobs above.

awesome! welcome to the team!

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

This sounds like a good excuse to start arranging again. I only have one replacement in progress (I suppose technically it's done), though I am planning on updating my Super Mario Land 2 Arrangements. (Along with G-Han's 2 arrangements there) My In-Progress post just has a list of songs I'd like to work on, but haven't begun yet.

I will also sign up to be a quality control person. I can definitely help on that.

Thanks for getting this project started back up!
Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2011, 08:56:25 AMawesome! welcome to the team!

Alrighty! I have to get back from Japan first, though, so I'll be able to start helping after October 11th. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 03, 2011, 11:18:43 PMwe have a wikia that stemmed from an idea to get NSM on wikipedia and hasn't seen much activity because we decided that there wouldn't be much information on it that couldn't already be on the main site. I decided to use our wikia because I know how to edit it and others could edit in information.

okeydokey!

Meta-Ridley

I wanna help! Pick me! ME! Yes, let me help!

I would like to be an arranger, but I don't really want to know what quality assurance is...

Shadoninja

Quality Assurance is making sure that each sheet is accurate, playable, and follows our formatting guidelines as listed here

also, welcome to the team!

Meta-Ridley

Haha, thanks ShadowNinja!

That sounds like a job I shouldn't do....

I would like to do either Banjo Kazooie songs, or Metroid, or both! (If that's possible)

Olimar12345

I dont get this-are we redoing the entire metroid section? some pieces have already been revised...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Not necessarily. We're combing through the section to see if there are any sheets that are not up to par. Those sheets will be replaced. Any quality sheets that are deemed acceptable will stay as is.

Ragster2448

Knowing myself, I'll probably forget I'm signed up as PDF converter and will rarely remember to check this thread. If you ever need any PDF conversions, you can send me the MUS file through PM or some other way that easily grabs my attention.

Meta-Ridley

OK then. I think Battle with Gandrayda could be arranged better (sorry olimar) and I'd like to have a go.

Olimar12345

good luck-the majority of that piece was percussion :P

Edit: If you decide not to, let me know-I'm in the process of revising all of me sheets and I'll just add this to my list.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 06, 2011, 09:22:39 PMgood luck-the majority of that piece was percussion :P

Edit: If you decide not to, let me know-I'm in the process of revising all of me sheets and I'll just add this to my list.
shall I add you as editor to your sheets then?

Olimar12345

Yeh, go ahead and do that. Also, I have corrected versions of all of my metroid sheets (except gandrayda).

EDIT: Also, I revised the MP2 Title theme a few updates ago, it should be good.

Shadoninja

I'll take the zero mission songs.