News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Band Arrangements?

Started by Nana1Popo2, January 25, 2009, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

mario galaxy medley would be awsome im a big fan of koji kondo and the orchestral soundtrack of SMG sounds great!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

ya...i think all in all, ill arranged Check Knights, a SMG song, maybe an OoT medley, and maybe one other song for next year...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

My best bet would to stay with the legend of zelda series. but sad to stay, i wont be arranging for a while...my comp got wiped...soooo, hopfully i'll be back by next week.

Besides that, I really like song of storms. I recently made a brass arrangement, I'll be sure to show you when i get a comp back ..ya?

Well, talk to you next time.

Nana1Popo2

ok! ^_^
ya, i was thinkin of doin somethin like the Dawn in the beginning, Hyrule Field for a bit, then transition into the OoT medley from SSBB? then maybe have SoS in the back to finish it........

u know what, i might even make a 'Legendary Air Ride Machine' arrangement, too.....
i didn't know that Kirby Air Ride had so many good song! ^_^

Brassman388

Yup Yup!

The next song im going to do from the airride series is, frozen hillside.

That is....when my comp gets better. :'(

Nana1Popo2

Brassman388

Yeah, the only thing is that it's one hell of a piece.

Don't know if i'll be able to do it.. :o

Nana1Popo2

Brassman388

Arison The Bat

ya know, you could just go to JWpepper and buy game music. its called video games live. there a couple of defferent themes you can get. like halo, final fantasy, super mario. list goes on and on.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

Brassman388

No offence or anything...but that's total lameness. By the way...IM BACK YAY!!!!!!!!!

Nana1Popo2

o ya... i completely forgot about JWpepper........ ill look to see wat they offer, but ya, good point Brassman xD

Brassman388

thanks, you still planning on arranging something with me? cause, i kinda want to get busy on the fixing the sheets project.

Nana1Popo2

o no, go ahead, do Fixing the Sheets project. :)
ya, if u still wanna help u can, but im not going to start yet, i have no time, with school and all. :)
the most ill probably be doing is finish the one song piano song im barely getting done now, and maybe look at some of the arrangements. :P

Brassman388

Cool, well...be sure to pm me if you ever need anything.  :)