News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

New Mod.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 16, 2009, 12:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 05, 2009, 01:40:00 PMWell ALPRAS, I'm sure you'd make a great mod, but as long as one certain person (*cough*) doesn't fix the stupid thing, this site will bleed to death, I assure you. Ppl are getting annoyed by the fact there is no progress at all and if that isn't changed, nothing will help. But as it seems, JaMaHa seems to be more interested in WoW, but still it's his responsability.

He said he has exams..until tomorrow...

Jamaha

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

ALPRAS

All we need is patience now, cuz if we dont have it, THEN will be fights, and the end of this wonderful sites.
So everyone here: have a bit more patience until Jamaha makes his job. He cant spend all his life in the site, so plz, dont say that his an incompetent... We just have to wait people ;)

Nakah

Brassman388

nice, i was just waiting for someone to do that.  ;D

GreekGeek

It is of course very hard to make up words for your own in such a horrible situation.

Cobraroll

Now, it's been a couple of weeks. How's progress?

Sorry to be a pessimist, but remember, the site is dying if nothing happens. Without updates, no one will visit the site. And with no visitors, no contribution, no updates, evil circle starts over again. If we fix this fast, we won't have to climb so far to get back on the level NSM used to be on.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

You do realise the site is already dead, correct?

JaMaHa is just trying to slow the mass panic down as much as he can.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Not necessarily. We're obviously still here.   ;D

And that doesn't mean that we can't build it back up either.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on February 26, 2009, 04:38:44 PMYou do realise the site is already dead, correct?

JaMaHa is just trying to slow the mass panic down as much as he can.
I guess you're right. Without his coöperation, we can't build it back up and make it the site is was so well... I'll miss it, but it's his choice.

Jamaha

stfu Gamer.

The uploader is still in progress, I haven't forgotten about it. I just happen to have a certain problem I need to figure out.

KefkaticFanatic

Lulz, silly JaMaHa and his immensely bad work ethic.

Don't worry, I share that issue.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Well, I found this site again, and if we get the uploader.... well... up...(sorry that just sounded weird) then hopefully the site can recover.
Look, if this site dies, then we lose over 1k of importantz vg sheet music. Which would suck.
We just need a bigger community. I mean, it's kinda kool only having a few people and everybody knowing everyone else, but sheesh... it's killing the site. Everytime we get a new member, another leaves. And remember, 80% of new members are requesters. I'm just sad to see the site I loved so much a year or so ago crumble.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Cobraroll

^Nope, it's returning! Look, we've had these discussions, and the conclusion is that we're heading full steam out of the tunnel, our own lights shining along with the one we see in the end of it. As soon as the upload system returns, we'll have dozens of songs to upload, and we're even polishing the old ones. And we're pretty positive that we'll manage to create a wave by returning, and ride it all the way back to where we used to be. New members are signing in, some are returning, and as of no, there's no reason to leave.

We'll be back.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

The site isnt dead, and it will never die. In fact, like Cobraroll said, the site are "catch his breath" and everything is starting to work again.
 :) ;) :D